Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stairway

In Saddle Brook, NJ, right by where Rt. 46 passes over Midland Ave sits this odd landmark with little or no known history about the place. I’ve taken to calling it The Stairway To Nowhere and that’s not entirely true since it does lead right up to Rt. 46. It’s a pretty cool place to go, albeit strewn with beer cans, graffiti, and sticker bushes that made my leg bleed something awful.
It was worth the trip, and the funny thing is... I've driven past it a thousand times and never even seen it before.







My car from afar



My better half



This is the actual stairway, kinda unstable and falling apart but
once you got a firm footing, easy to climb.



And shes buying a stairway to heaven





Be Legendary,
-AK

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

awwww your better half <3
haha But anyhoo, that stairway was actually quite interesting. And it was fun off roading with you...your poor poor car! lol